If your dog is anything like mine, she LOVES her treats and we’re always trying to give her something healthy. These are easy and pretty good if you don’t mind some wheat. Courtesy of the Pet Place.com website!
Peanut Butter Dog Treats
2 tablespoons oil
1/2 cup peanut butter
1 cup water
1 1/2 cups whole wheat flour
1 1/2 cups white flour
1. Preheat the oven to 350 F.
2. Combine oil, peanut butter and water. Add flour, one cup at a time, forming a dough.
3. Knead dough into firm ball and roll to 1/4 inch thickness.
4. Cut into 3 to 4 inch pieces. You can use cookie cutters if you like.
5. Place on an un-greased cookie sheet. Bake at 350 F for 20 minutes.
Makes 2 1/2 dozen cookies